Dear Valued Client,
We hope all is well with you and your family during this time and we're wishing you a safe and healthy 2021!
During this lockdown we're OPEN to support families with children/seniors/vulnerable persons for indoor cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting. Many families rely on us and we are doing what we can to continue to our services and to get through this together.
We're here to help!
If you would like us to clean and disinfect your home, we will be following cleaning protocols for COVID-19.
Daytime's HEALTHY HOMES:
During this new lockdown we have implemented an updated cleaning policy. The following precautions are implemented to ensure that you (our customer) and our employees can STAY SAFE & prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We'll be taking precautions when taking your booking and will be asking the following questions:
- Have you/ or anyone in your household traveled outside of Canada or Ontario in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with anyone who has traveled & has a fever or cough?
- Do you have a fever higher than 38C ( 100.4 F)? Do you have a new cough or cough that is getting worse?
- Have you been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of Covid-19?
If any of the answers are yes, we'll need to reschedule your appointment. If anything changes between the time of your booking and your cleaning date, please give our office a call @ 519-641-6590. Our cleaning staff may also confirm when they arrive.
- cleaners will sanitize and wear their mask before entering your home.
- a new set of disposable gloves will be used and worn at all times.
- during cleaning we will adhere to strict social distancing (6' or 2 metres) and ask all of our customers to do the same.
- it would be beneficial if you could please stay in a different room while we clean. Ideally if you could leave the premises, it would be a great time to go for a walk or run essential errands if at all possible.
- disinfecting all high touch areas to be a priority (light switches, door knobs, receptacles, faucets, taps, appliances, railings, etc.) along with regular cleaning practices.
- all cleaner supplied rags/towels will be taken out of the home at the end of the cleaning.
Ultimately, it is most important to us that you,
Our valued customers
Will continue to enjoy a CLEAN & HEALTHY home!
We THANK YOU for your continued support.
Many thanks & Keep safe
JoAnne & all of us at Daytime Domestics (519) 641 6590