Daytime's HEALTHY HOMES:
Since the Covid pandemic, we have implemented an updated cleaning policy. The following precautions are implemented to ensure that you (our customer) and our employees can STAY SAFE & prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We'll be taking precautions when taking your booking and will be asking the following questions:
- Have you/ or anyone in your household traveled outside of Canada or Ontario in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with anyone who has traveled & has a fever or cough?
- Do you have a fever higher than 38C ( 100.4 F)? Do you have a new cough or cough that is getting worse?
- Have you been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of Covid-19?
If any of the answers are yes, we'll need to reschedule your appointment. If anything changes between the time of your booking and your cleaning date, please give our office a call @ 519-933-6590. Our cleaning staff may also confirm when they arrive.
- cleaners will sanitize and wear their mask before entering your home.
- a new set of disposable gloves will be used and worn at all times.
- during cleaning we will adhere to strict social distancing (6' or 2 metres) and ask all of our customers to do the same.
- it would be beneficial if you could please stay in a different room while we clean. Ideally if you could leave the premises, it would be a great time to go for a walk or run essential errands if at all possible.
- disinfecting all high touch areas to be a priority (light switches, door knobs, receptacles, faucets, taps, appliances, railings, etc.) along with regular cleaning practices.
- all cleaner supplied rags/towels will be taken out of the home at the end of the cleaning.
Ultimately, it is most important to us that you,
Our valued customers
Will continue to enjoy a CLEAN & HEALTHY home!
We THANK YOU for your continued support.
Many thanks & Keep safe
JoAnne & all of us at Daytime Domestics (519) 933-6590